Preschool Harvest Party
We hosted a Preschool Harvest Party this morning in our backyard. There were 21 kids here today!!! I'm so thankful the rain didn't start until after everyone had left. Some of the moms contributed to this morning's event, which was a HUGE help to me! Here are the activities we had planned for the kids:
Pumpkin Seed Toss and Bean Bag Toss (I just realized I didn't get a picture of our Bean Bag Toss).
Go, Gracie! We lifted off the top of the pumpkin for the babies.Gracie won this game. Here's how she won: Jared guessed 100, and Caleb guessed 200. Not wanting to be outdone, she looked at both of her brothers and said, with much conviction, "THREE hundred." Lily shyly said, "Three." There were 286 in the jar.











2 comments:
What a FUN day you had! I can tell all the moms put their hearts into their projects. I'm just so proud of you Jen :-)
I laughed so hard...smart girl!!!!
Post a Comment