10.02.2008

Pardon me while I brag...


...but I have the sweetest husband! These past 2 days have been very difficult for me trying to recover with little ones underfoot and with Phil gone all day at school, but he comes home in the evenings and cleans up dinner, does the dishes, puts the kids to bed and does all of the laundry. Tonight he brought home these beautiful flowers and my favorite ice cream, Breyers Vanilla.

4 comments:

emyann said...

Yes, he is very good to you!

~nanashouse~ said...

Good job Phil :-)

Unknown said...

He's a keeper! :) I love the pitcher.

Nana's Nest said...

Sounds like my sweetie of soon to be 35 years!! Except I am not with little ones all day but on the days I am split between all 4 grandchildren it's extra special!
One thing he's always enjoyed doing is the laundry and loves to cook and exchange to that I volunteer to clean the kitchen!
Katie and my daughter in law Jessica are just as blessed as you and I!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers