10.03.2008

Log Homes Show

Phil was off from school today so we took the kids to the Log Homes Show at the Spokane Convention Center. How did we get the kids to want to go? We aptly named it "The Little House on the Prairie Home Show." The kids enjoyed touring the mini log homes and all of the free candy from the vendors.

On the way home, we picked up a Papa Murphy's Pizza with olives for our family movie night. We'll watch part of Disney's Little House on the Prairie miniseries.

4 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

I wish I could turn back time and be a child in your home!

Unknown said...

I didn't know that Disney has a "Little House" series. Course I haven't been to the video store in ages. I guess I need to go!
Did you find your "dream home" at the show?

jenny said...

Emily,

It's VERY slow. It was a miniseries on T.V., so it's over 4 hours long. We only watched part of it tonight. The kids have already noticed that several things are "not like the book." One thing that frustrates me is that they left Baby Carrie out of the movie.

Unknown said...

Good to know. Thank you for passing on the info.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers