10.29.2008

Lily and her Purse


Since Lily loves the color purple and has this new thing for purses, I was thinking of getting her this book for her birthday. I'll have to go to Barnes and Noble to check it out.

4 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Oh my, that would be perfect!!

emyann said...

I think she is trying to be like her mommy...

Can't wait to see them on their birthday!

gramma said...

Could it possibly be? Could there be another precious "Lily" somewhere who loves purple and purses?

Basking in the Son said...

We have a friend here who is a 4 year old Lily and loves purple. She also really likes this book. Whenever I check it in at the library, I think of her, now I'll think of your Lily as well.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers