Jared's Diorama
Last week in school we read Corduroy. This morning I told Jared that we were going to make a scene from that book in a shoebox. His response--"Oh, you mean a diorama?"
"Yes, Jared, a diorama."
Here's a close-up of the scene-in-a-shoebox.
We chose this quote from the book.
Here's a list of the items he needed written in his reading journal .





5 comments:
Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
What a smart boy! Good Job Jared!
He is as amazing as his mom! Maybe I shouldn't advertise this, but I asked Micah and Emmalyn if they knew what a diorama is and both said, "no."
Hopefully the flu will not continue to spread. I'm praying you don't have to experience being sick with an already sore face.
Don't worry, Michele. This afternoon I asked Jared where he learned about dioramas. He told me he saw them on an episode of Clifford. If you look at his journal closely, you'll notice that I couldn't even spell the word correctly. I had to erase an "a" and change it to "o."
We're not as amazing as you think. I just let my kids watch too much t.v.
interesting!!! love to read the comments back and forth
Cordory was Michele's favorite book
I am proud of all of you
Post a Comment