10.05.2008

History is Destined to Repeat Itself

Well, it was just about this time last year when the flu invaded our home. So here we go again! First one down is Lily, who threw up in the car on the way home from church.

7 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Oh No!! Maybe she stuck her fingers down her throat.

jenny said...

Nope...Caleb threw up an hour after we got home.

Sue said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry. I will pray for you. It just went through our family of six. Johnny, my six year old, was the only one who didn't get it and he's the one in school all day.

~nanashouse~ said...

Oh Jen~~that's all you need!

Nana's Nest said...

Get a can of Lysol and spray the house the toys and whatever!! It really works for us! I do know there are the same virus's going around back here too...you can bet we are getting the flue shot!!

Basking in the Son said...

Ugh! The flu is such a pain. Are you feeling recovered from your surgery? Wish I was closer so that I could help you.

emyann said...

Get well soon!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers