10.07.2008

Family Fun Activity: Working Together

Jammies on? Check!

Teeth brushed? Check!

Then join us in the living room for our Family Fun Activity, but don't forget to bring your pillow!

The floor in the living room is a swamp. Try to get from the couch to the kitchen, but you're safe only on your pillow!

Jared tossed his pillow out into the middle of the floor. He leaped onto his pillow and made it, but he couldn't get to the kitchen without falling into the swamp.

Back to the couch to try again!

"Let's make a bridge with all of the pillows!" They figured this out on their own--and with much excitement, I might add. Look at all of the commotion. A literal blur!

Lily was the first to place her pillow down on the floor. She sat on her pillow, cupped her hands to her mouth and called out to each sibling by name, "Gracie, toss me your pillow; Jared, toss me your pillow; Caleb, toss me your pillow." They were safely on the other side in no time!

Sorry about the dark pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious they are:) I love hearing how much fun your little darlings have together. They are making the best memories!

~nanashouse~ said...

Are they really that grown up and intelligent?? Of course they are~~just look at their parents!

Chelsea said...

Did you get the activity from the Minnesota Cuke Veggie Tales DVD?
(Don't ask me how I know)

jenny said...

Chelsea--

I did something like this with a cabin of girls when I was a camp counselor many, many years ago. Is it on a Veggie Tales movie, too? I'll have look. I think we might have that movie.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers