Downtown
Phil didn't have to be at school until after lunch today, so we met some friends at the children's museum downtown. The kids were excited to see a few new costumes in the dress-up area.
While the kids were excited to see the new costumes, I was excited to see the new Air exhibit! There were at least 12 different experiments for the kids to try out. Guess what we just happen to be studying in Science this week? That's right...air! In fact, we have several experiments of our own planned for this week.










4 comments:
What did Flat Stanley order? I want to know how he stays flat!
How fun! I want to go there. Caleb makes a very cute dog!
I can't believe how grown up they all look -- and taller. Love Lily's purse! (but, it's not purple, how did that ever happen?)
She does have a purple purse, but she chose to take what she calls her "Christmas purse." I guess Christmas is right up there with her favorite color, purple!
Post a Comment