Auntie Emy's Here!
Emy came for a surprise visit on Thursday night! We've been shopping, eating and playing with cute kids. Lily and Emy are having a little tea party before bedtime.
After we put the kids to bed on Thursday night, she helped me paint these little brown lunch bags for our preschool co-op craft.
My sister knows how much I love to have flowers on my dining room table. She brought me these beautiful tulips!





9 comments:
I'm officially jealous. Do I have to have several more children in order for Emy to visit??
I visited you guys 3 times already this year...Feb, June and July! Your turn to come see me :)
One must absolutely discount funerals, trips on the way to somewhere else etc. I'm still jealous!
Such a sweet and thoughtful sister you are!
Aren't the kids suppose to make the crafts. :)
Although, I must add that you are very wise to do the painting before you have a house full of little ones running around!!!
I was thinking the same thing as I was painting them! But the kids' ages are 2-4 (with the exception of Jared and another little boy who are both 5), so the crafts can't be too involved. And none of the moms want to leave with something that has just been painted.
They did draw faces on them and stuff the bags themselves. :)
Cute craft idea!! I might steal it. :)
I was wondering the same thing about the pumpkin project. :)
How sweet to have family that can come visit you. Sometimes I wish that I lived somewhere else so that my siblings could come and visit and stay the night, etc.
Post a Comment