Jared's Birthday Party





We thought we'd have Jared's birthday party a week early so that our family visiting for Christmas could join us. He wanted to have a Spider Man party at Chuck E. Cheese. I was a little sad at Target last Sunday when he chose Spider Man for his theme. No more Elmo or Thomas. We now have big boy parties!





4 comments:
I just want to be with him...no matter what the "theme" is! Looks like sooo much fun!!
I've been waiting up to see these pictures. Happy "pretend" birthday, big boy. We love you so much. xoxo
i cant blieve he's almost already 5!!!! WOW
Jenny not only is there no more Elmo or Thomas the toys get more costy as well!! How fun! 5years old....Jessalyn is now 5 too;-) who would have ever thought you and Katie would have kids in the same age bracket! She was "remembering" childhood days with you and her and laughed about those ice skating lovestory movies.....where have the years gone?
Post a Comment