12.27.2007

Children's Museum






8 comments:

gramma said...

That looks like such an exciting place to go to get in from the cold and have some educational play. That totally looks like fun for all. Wow! I wish I was there! xoxo

gramma said...

it just hit me! Even at a place like that, Grace chooses "shopping" xoxo

emyann said...

I love the first picture! Sheer joy on their faces! I miss them

Basking in the Son said...

Looks like you are having fun together. Morgan and Lindsay's hair is so long!

Unknown said...

Oh I love the children's museum! We went to one in Portland a couple of years ago when Lilla was about 16 months old. She loved it too!

~nanashouse~ said...

Long hair!! I remember when you girls were little and I french braided your long hair. It seems like a million years ago now :-(

Amy... said...

Oooohhh, I love that place. You want to go together sometime?

crystal said...

their sooooo cute!!!!!
i miss them soooooo much!!!!!
wen u coming home!?!?!?!?!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers