12.13.2007

"Hi, Daddy!"


Phil set up his study area downstairs in the basement on the previous owner's workbench. It's been a great study area for him. We're trying to organize our basement, so Phil builds shelves for storage as he has free time. The kids are not allowed in the study area, because his laptop computer and very expensive medical books are kept there. Jared and Caleb discovered that they can lay on the new set of shelves Phil built this weekend and watch him study. They talked about it all through dinner tonight...

"Daddy, are you going to study tonight? May we watch you? Caleb, let's watch Daddy study, okay?"

Here they are in their new favorite spot. Can you see Jared's chin in the picture? He leaned up against a cookie sheet that I had just taken out of the oven. He wanted to smell the cookies. Ouch!

2 comments:

gramma said...

Those two boys have the sweetest impish smiles. I miss them so much!

emyann said...

I love those boys! Send them to me for Christmas!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers