12.05.2007

I've had this kind of a day...

6 comments:

gramma said...

From someone who actually did bathe a baby in one of those things called a bathinet -- if you need encouragement and a reminder of blessings, go back over the past months of your blog. God is leading, directing, blessing, and yes, testing & teaching. And, we continue to pray so much. xoxoxox

Sue said...

My mom had four boys before she ever had an electric washing machine and dryer - and no HUGGIES! If I didn't respect my mom much before I respect her immensely now.

The Funny Farm Family said...

Mine are always amazing me...amazing me as to how stupid/stubborn/maddening they are and then amazing me how cute/loving/caring/precious they are (all in the span of minutes).

~nanashouse~ said...

Oh my...I just love this picture. Sometimes I just wish we could revert back to those times. The Eloise Wilkins books portray that era better than we can imagine.

Anonymous said...

me too! everyday!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is funny. Makes me laugh. Glad you are getting many blessings this season...sounds like things are a little hectic. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas:)

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers