12.29.2007

Day at the Ice Palace






We took the kids ice skating this afternoon. Morgan and Lindsay did great! Jared and Caleb needed a little help, as you can see.

5 comments:

gramma said...

Oh that's like choclate icing on choclate (huh Caleb??) All the exciting times with your cousins and then to top it off with that. xoxo

gramma said...

oops, left out the word cake!

~nanashouse~ said...

there was an ice skating rink at coronado! it looked like so much fun :-)

The Crazy Hours said...

It looks like you spent all your time holding people up- or were you catching them?

Sue said...

Ah, looks like my days growing up in MI. Our tradition was always to go ice skating after Thanksgiving dinner. Then, my cousins and I would pray that I would get snowed in for the long weekend which often happened.

I love to look at your blog. You inspire me to have fun with my kids - I tend to want to "get stuff done" all the time otherwise!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers