12.03.2007

Christmas Sheets


We let the kids open one of their Christmas presents last night...Christmas sheets! I found these crib/toddler bed sheets for the girls awhile ago at Pottery Barn, but I couldn't find any reasonably priced twin sheet sets for the boys until I found these at Target last weekend. Caleb was a little disappointed that his present wasn't a new DVD, but he warmed up to his gift eventually.


Here's Gracie playing on Caleb's bed.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute kiddos! Seriously! I had taken a break from reading Linda Dillow's book, but I got on board again last night and read a couple of chapters...I love this book! I can't wait to "discuss" it either when we are both done. Email me when you get close, ok?
themaddoxs @ verizon.net

gramma said...

the girls look so sweet in their nighties!

~nanashouse~ said...

This is a hard post for me. First... I want to just nibble at those precious toes! Then, I want to get a really good book and lie down on those new sheets and read to my grandbabies :-)

Quit tormenting me with these images!

emyann said...

I don't think Lily could get any cuter! I love the pose!

Rachael said...

That's very fun! They will look forward to seeing those sheets each year! :)

Mallory said...

That's so cute!

Basking in the Son said...

Fun sheets!

I like the new look of your blog.

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Love them! Gracie is a dear... such a cute nightie.
Nana - don't you know that you can vicariously nibble toes? I'm always obliging my mama, who is five hours away, when she calls and tells me to nibble an ear, or smell the top of a sleepy head... Jen is just a phone call away!

Unknown said...

I saw those sheets at Target and wanted to get them for my kids but they were not the right size. Good to know that they have toddler sized ones at Pottery Barn. I should've known!

Rebekah said...

How cute! I love holiday sheets....especially if they're flannel. That's a great gift idea.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers