12.01.2007

Advent


The boys enjoy Advent calendars during the month of December. I found these adorable 3-D village church calendars at the Hallmark store this afternoon. I redeemed my Gold Crown Reward Certificate and paid only $1 for each!

3 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

I ordered an Advent book and calendar from Lisa Whelchel's website. Tyler opened #1 today and I read the devotional. What a blessed time :-)

Nana's Nest said...

Jen... You are right I am so blessed to live so close. I can only imagine how hard it is on you and your mom being so far. God gives you much grace!!
Yes Katie wants to chat with you too. She asked for your number as well.
Here's her's 864-963-9547
just maybe between 7 kids you manage a conversation!! I showed her your blog so she could see your precious children....she was ahhhhh

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Those look so wonderful - I never have been able to find calendars that are focused more on *the story* - perhaps these village churches will hold that secret! :)

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers