10.17.2007

Surprise Visitor



I dawdled this morning, made pumpkin bread for 2 of our neighbors, played with the kids and tried to get caught up on the laundry since we've been under the weather. About 2 minutes after I got dressed (at 11:00 a.m.), the doorbell rang! Phew! It was a sweet lady from the church we've been attending. She brought a visitor's packet and homemade cookies. She stayed and visited for awhile, and shared that she has 4 children of her own and just recently adopted 2 children from Ethiopia. Nothing like hearing about somebody else's life to put your own into perspective! The kids devoured most of the cookies, but I managed to save a couple for Phil.



I was able to use the wrapping from our cookies to wrap the pumpkin bread for our neighbors.

1 comments:

Basking in the Son said...

Sounds like you saw God's perfect timing today.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers