Yummy Pumpkin Muffins

I made pumpkin bread this morning and saved some of the batter to make mini muffins for the kids. All 36 muffins were gone in 10 minutes!
Here's the recipe if you want to enjoy this, too!
Beat by hand:
1 cup veg. oil
4 cups sugar
1 big can pumpkin
5 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. cloves
3 tsp. soda
1 tsp. salt
Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 min. Makes 3 large or 5 small loaves.
Today I halved the recipe and made 1 loaf and 36 mini muffins.





3 comments:
Oh yum! These sound so good :-)
How you have time to do so much baking is beyond me! I bought cans of pumpkin at Costco today, so I'll give this a try.
I like the new colors!
I think I"ll give these a try. I love pumpkin.
On a side note, I tried Starbucks' pumpkin cream cheese muffin and didn't really like it. The muffin part was okay but the cream chese was weird and MESSY!
Post a Comment