10.09.2007

Dr. Phil


Phil doesn't enjoy posing for pictures (who does?), so I took this candid shot as he was leaving this morning. I'm so proud of him!


And here's a funny picture of my girls. I had to run and get my camera! Notice what each girl is doing. Gracie is browsing my Norton Anthologies, which I left out last night, and I think Lily's a little less academically inclined. Might she be a good candidate for Cliff Notes? Maybe! I am baffled as to why the remote control isn't on her side, though.

4 comments:

gramma said...

Tell Phil that his mom thinks he looks super. I too, am so proud of him.

Basking in the Son said...

Wow, what an impressive picture of Phil. Does he have to wear a tie everyday?

emyann said...

Phil, tie? Nice job bro! I look up to your academic accomplishments!

Girls, you're too cute! Auntie Emy will take Lily to Blockbuster and Gracie to the library when she comes up!

~nanashouse~ said...

They are both looking at the T.V.
You can't fool me. Just look at the remote!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers