



Lily was sleepy this morning, so she snuggled in with Daddy on the couch. While Lily slept, Gracie and I stole away for about an hour to have special time at the mall. We were looking for shiny ruby red slippers. We weren't able to find any, so she played on the squishy playground instead.
Posted by
jenny
at
3:54 PM
4 comments:
I love her hair like that! I am glad you got to have special time with her.
Gracie, Gramma loves the pretties in your hair. I love that mall playground!
Sleeping pictures are the best! Try Target for "Dorothy shoes". I haven't looked recently, but in the past they have had them.
They have some at Wal Mart for $10, but I saw some in an ad from The Children's Place. If I used the 15% off-your-purchase coupon in their ad, the shoes would have only been $8.50, and they might have been better quality, too. Oh well.
Post a Comment