Sunday Afternoon

Nap time is over at our house, so the house is bustling with noise and activity once more. The boys are playing school in their tunnel.

The girls are enjoying a spot of tea in the living room.
Now, I have a question: whenever I make cornbread muffins in my cast iron pan, they crumble when I remove them from the pan. Am I doing something wrong?





3 comments:
time to re-season your cast iron pan. NEVER use soap on your pan. coat it with oil, inside and out. wipe off the excess and season it in the oven. martha stewart has the exact temp and time (of course, she does!)
should work like a charm after the third or fourth seasoning!
I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon than nap & watch those beautiful children play!!
I can't wait to have a tea party with the girls!
Post a Comment