10.09.2007

Special Delivery!


Gramma sent these flowers to us this afternoon! If you click on the picture, you can see that the vase is full of what the kids call "mommy candy."

Thank you, Gramma!

4 comments:

Basking in the Son said...

Pretty flowers! I'm tryin to figure out how the candy doesn't get all gross from the water and stems. Does the vase have a double wall?

~nanashouse~ said...

beautiful flowers! it is so sweet that phyllis included "mommy candy"

Unknown said...

I have the same question as Michele - is the candy corn still edible. Beucase it would be a shamre if it was purely decorative.

I saw Candy Corn flavored Hershey's Kisses at Target. Wonder if they're any good.

jenny said...

The flowers were actually in a plastic cylinder inside of the vase...no gross candy.

I want to try those Hershey kisses, Karen!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers