More Pictures of Our Home

Here's a view of the kitchen looking into the dining area. I've yet to hang pictures on the walls, but I'm eager to get started.
Looking into the living room from the kitchen...
The boys are playing on the computer in the corner of our dining area.
Here's our living room. The front door is to the left of the couch.
Here's another picture of the living room. Caleb thought the entertainment hutch should be closed for the picture. The kitchen entry is on the right.





4 comments:
Love your floors, wall colors, draperies, decorations, children...
Looks great...and so clean, that floor sparkles! You know, I think your kitchen drapes are the exact ones that were given to me for my kitchen nook. Same color and my kitchen is green like yours! That has got me motivated to get them hung up - doesn't mean I have time to do it yet but at least I want to. I have to hem them first which I am dreading. Also need to buy the hardware to hang them on : )
Sue, you should let somebody in your church do that stuff for you. :)
Jen, your house is lovely! Where did you get the curtain panels in the living room? I've been thinking about putting that color in my living room/dining room/kitchen area.
We have a store up here called Linens 'N Things...ever heard of it? They're velvet-like (the "like" part is the reason I only spent $14.99 per panel).
Post a Comment