Little Joys

These Clorox wipes and my hardwood floors have made my life so much easier these past few days! Jared, Caleb, Grace and I have had a horrible, horrible stomach flu. Did I mention that it was horrible? At first we thought it was food poisoning. I made grilled cheese sandwiches with a new block of cheese on Wednesday, and four hours later, everyone got sick...except for Lily who wouldn't eat her lunch because she's teething. Jared had a good day yesterday, but he "got sick" again this morning. I can just blot up any messes with a towel and then wipe the area clean with one of these wipes! No carpet to worry about.
Another thing I've been enjoying lately is the view of this beautiful walnut tree from my kitchen window. Caleb is especially enjoying all of the yellow leaves!





8 comments:
oh my! you must be feeling better if you can blog again . . and about Clorox wipes of all things.
Yikes, sounds like you have had quite a week! Aren't modern inventions wonderful? Every morning when the heater kicks on, I think I should write a blog about programable thermostats.
I love that tree!
I'm sorry about all the yuckiness! We have had some sickness, too, but not like that! Hang in there!
Clorox and Lysol wipes will get us through this flu season. I noticed at the hospital, that they are very conscious about hand washing and the use of antibacterial foam. keep it up!
Once again, i can't underscore the use of antibacterial wipes. it seemed like anytime an attendant came to me they were very conscious of cleaning their hands. I, for one, with a weak heart commend the health professionals for the precautions they take. take. We had an addict and very ill renal patient that they had to deal with in addition to me. Each one of us received top notch medical care. I know it takes an extra step, but I thank them!
Yes, I am feeling better! We went to Sonic (or, Phonics, as Jared calls it) tonight and I ordered a hamburger and fries!!! I was starving...YUM!
I bet Caleb is really enjoying those yellow leaves! probably almost as much as your yellow Clorox wipes container. I miss his "yellow" conversations so much!
Post a Comment