10.14.2007

Jared, Quoted

Before dinner...

Jared: "Mom, what's for dinner?"

Jenny: "Pumpkin soup and rolls."

Jared
: "And what are you making for your children?"


And before bedtime...

Jared: "Mom, I love you. You tell me only true things."

5 comments:

gramma said...

This is getting harder by the day. Now I realize how much I miss wonderful conversations with Jared. Such incredible thinkng!!! Thoughts beyound his years.

emyann said...

He is very intuitive! Maybe he will be a philospher? I can't wait to see him!

Sue said...

Out of the mouth of babes...I always forget the things I want desperately to remember but I do remember this one. Johnny (my 5 year old) and I were talking about how nice it was that I am not pregnant anymore. He said, "You're skinny now! Well, more like a skinny fat." I guess that was a compliment.

Basking in the Son said...

We got a good laugh over the dinner one. Did he end up enjoying the dinner?

~nanashouse~ said...

nice way to say "i don't care for pumpkin soup"!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers