10.15.2007

Iron-Free Shirts

What does that mean? Phil just bought a few iron-free dress shirts for school, but I still need to iron them after I wash them. Am I doing something wrong?

4 comments:

Sue said...

I think you're doing it right. They just don't come out crisp. I like them because you can pretty much zip an iron over them in seconds and then they ARE crisp looking and they stay that way pretty much. Trust me, there was a time about 10 years back when 100% cotton white, tab-collar shirts were all the rage and that was all he wore. They were a beast to iron. He'd put them on and in minutes looked liked he had slept in the dumb thing! If you get advice on how to NOT have to iron them let me know. My husband wears dress shirts almost everyday and the ironing wears me out!

gramma said...

not too many clothes in the dryer so that they 'float' as they tumble, and don't set the dryer too hot (just warm - usually a permanent press setting or even the next lower) and then catch them when they are done to hang them up.

emyann said...

Iron??

~nanashouse~ said...

Directions: 1) hand hubby iron
2) say here is a hot iron, iron your shirt
3) say, good job honey, your shirt looks great!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers