Gramma's Here!!!

I was going to title this post "Ha! Ha! Nana and Aunt Corinne" but that would be cruel, wouldn't it? Gramma came to visit this week! The kids love having her here. Her plane flew right over our car as we turned into the airport! Jared wanted to stop by Sonic on the way home so he could show Gramma that the waitresses roller skate out to the cars and bring slushies. He made her stare at the door so she wouldn't miss it.
Yesterday we went to the mall to play in the squishy playground and then Gramma treated us to ice cream at Dairy Queen. Today we're going to show her our new library and if it doesn't rain, we'll play at the park for awhile.





4 comments:
Grandma looks very happy to be there. Have a wonderful time with her and enjoy the extra hands.
I'll admit I was checking out your bookshelf in the back of the picture and noticed you have a Sweet Pickeles book. Do you have the whole set?
How funny! I clicked on that picture and that's the first book I noticed, too. No, we don't have the whole set. My sister Emily gave the boys 2 or 3 before she moved down to San Diego. They really only like the map in the back of the books. They play "maze" with it.
I had most of the set, but my mom sold it when we moved to CA. One time I was at Karen's house in Alameda and noticed that she had most of the set and asked for it is she ever wanted to get rid of it. So, one time when she came up, she brought it to me. I've often thought about getting rid of them, but they are so sentimental at this point. Micah and Emmalyn are old enough now to enjoy them.
That's so funny...I saw the book too and wondered to myself whatever happened to my collection? Wow, that was years ago that I gave those to you, Michele. I am glad your kids are enjoying them. Hopefully I didn't do anything too obnoxious to any of the books like draw in them or write my name a million times.
Post a Comment