10.14.2007

Don't You Wish You Were Here?

Phil has gone to a study group tonight, and the kids are doing a great job of entertaining themselves!
Caleb loves to do his foam ABC puzzle up on his bed.


Jared likes to build an ark and put all of our little Care Bears in it. So much for two by two!


The girls played a rousing game of Throw All the Balls Downstairs into the Basement. Lily was supposed to catch them in her broken stroller, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to retrieve them after the kids go to bed.

4 comments:

Basking in the Son said...

Looks fun and very creative. While you pick up balls tonight, at least you can be thankful for the time they played well together.

How is the church hunt going?

gramma said...

in answer to the title question - - Corinne, Grampa, and I say Yes, yes, yes!!!

emyann said...

I love that Lily is the one in the basement!!!

~nanashouse~ said...

oh, remember sending the hampster rolling down the stairs in oakland? who was the one throwing him down???

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers