10.24.2007

Christmas Music


Christmas is 2 months away! When do you start listening to Christmas music? I'd like to start now. I'm also anxiously awaiting Starbucks' red cups, peppermint mochas, gingerbread and eggnog lattes!

6 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

I already ordered my peppermint mocha at Starbucks (i was charged extra; who cares?) and my heart is ready to receive the blessing of Christmas (no extra charge by the way) Thanks for your posting!

emyann said...

I am very excited to put my christmas tree up!

Lizzie said...

I wouldn't mind not having one this year.

jcandbaby3 said...

Are you kidding? I started listening to Christmas music 3 weeks ago. The kids and I love it - it's our favorite time of the year and I like to make it last as long as I can! :-)

James said...

William saw the pic and squeelled "That's Christmas!!!" Ya think he's ready? I love Christmas music, but don't have any to play.

jenny said...

But you have all of your snowmen out!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers