Boys on Bikes, Grins on Girls

We love to take walks around our neighborhood. The boys ride their bikes and take turns being the leader when we cross the street and come to a new sidewalk. We already have favorite houses, cars and gardens. The girls squeal when they see flowers. Today was especially fun for the kids, because there are LOTS of dried leaves all over the sidewalks. Jared and Caleb enjoy riding their bikes quickly through the leaves (they tell me it "makes the leaves louder"), and I have to run through the leaves while pushing both girls in the stroller for this same effect. 
Back at the house, we played in the front yard for awhile. Gracie wanted to sit on a pumpkin for her picture.
Lily grabbed one of her brothers' helmets and walked around the front yard plopping herself down wherever she saw fit, and would call out, "Cheese!" I suppose that meant, "Mom, I'm being cute; come take a picture of me over here now." How could I resist?

As you can see, I fell for it again and again!





3 comments:
I can hardly stand all those adorable pictures, I might have to come visit again . Thanks for having the boys wear their helmets.
I wanna come play!!!
love this fun! keep going :-)
Post a Comment