



We spent a wonderful evening downtown. We stopped by Sonic for slushies, we went to the "big red wagon park," and then we had dinner at the Spaghetti Factory...YUM! Gramma's going home tomorrow. Our plan is to visit an apple orchard and pumpkin patch in the morning before heading to the airport.
Posted by
jenny
at
8:07 PM
6 comments:
Sounds like the perfect visit!!
Fill me in on all the details when you get back Phyllis!
That park looks fun. Dylan wants to know if that is where Clifford hangs out. Micah wants to say-
"I like the big red wagon park."
That wagon is hilarious. I've never seen one like it!
You guys look so happy!
Em, did you not see Lily?
Oops! I was trying to edit a type-o and deleted my comment all together. And all I wanted to say was that I thought that slide was super cool.
Post a Comment