Eight Years

Phil and I were married eight years ago today. How are we celebrating? He'll probably spend the evening studying in his dorm room, and I'll probably enjoy grilled cheese with the kids tonight. Yesterday his parents celebrated their 47th wedding anniversary.
God has blessed me with yet another opportunity to fly up to see Phil this weekend!





7 comments:
You guys look so cute, once again I'm sorry for not saying something this morning when I called. Next time I do this, tell me to stop thinking about myself all the time. I love you guys!!!!
Beautiful picture! Does absence really make the heart grow fonder? I'm praying that your marriage stays strong during your time of seperation.
Happy anniversary sis!
happy anniversary! now, wasn't it better to eat egg rolls and already chewed salad at our house?
Do I want to know about "already chewed salad"?
Congradulations. You made it past the "7 year itch" :) At least this will be an anniversary to remember. And when you think back on today you will hold each other just a little tighter and the moment will mean even more.
Happy Anniversary, Jen!
Post a Comment