7.27.2007

School Bus Cookies and VBS Prizes



The kids frosted school bus cookies last night after dinner. My friend Sandi gave me a great kit with four cookies, yellow frosting and candy sprinkles. They mostly enjoyed licking the frosting off of their cookies!

Today was the last day of Vacation Bible School at our church. Jared, Caleb and another little girl accummulated the most points (stickers) this week, so they were able to pick first from the prize table. Jared was excited to take home the giant water pistol that he had his eye on all week. Caleb, with the opportunity to pick anything he wanted, chose a Hershey bar--that's my boy!

Jared invited Tyler today, so he was able to spin the prize wheel again! He won a Slinky. I saw Gracie playing with his Slinky this afternoon and mentioned to him, "That's going to get tangled if Gracie plays with it." He replied, "Mom, when I spin [the prize wheel], I spin for the whole family. That's okay."

3 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

I just love your children. I had a great time taking your girls to the park today. Thank you!

phil854 said...

Happy Birthday Jenn

emyann said...

Jared is one of the sweetest boys ever. What a thoughtful thing to say.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers