7.28.2007

Thank You

Thanks to all for the cards, gifts, phone calls and emails yesterday. I am very blessed to have such sweet friends and a loving family. Corinne helped my kids bake a cake...so sweet! They frosted it themselves. I wish I would have taken a picture of the finished product. They dug out sections off the top while frosting it. One thing that made my day was a card that I got from my Aunt in Arkansas. She added an old photo of me and Emily. Anyone remember "feathered" hair? I had forgotten about it--or blocked it from my memory--until yesterday!

5 comments:

Basking in the Son said...

I'm so glad that God gave you a special day. Feathered hair, now there's a fashion that hasn't come back around

~nanashouse~ said...

O.K. BIG disclaimer here!! Feathered hair was YOUR choice. You were a fashion maven at that time. We tried very hard to keep you up to date even though you were all home-schooled deprived children. Remember the maroon leotard? Enough said :-)

Lizzie said...

yeah and em's skinned toned face powder covered lips? or our home perms, hahahahahahahahahahahaha. remember rolled socks?

jenny said...

...and pegged pants?

emyann said...

Jen, what pic is it? Am I also in huge glasses?

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers