Bus Stops and Laundry
My friend Emily picked me up from the airport yesterday. As we approached Seattle, she suggested that I call Phil to see where he was. We thought it would be nice to pick him up and go have lunch. I called Phil, and it just so happened that he was on the bus in front of us coming back from church! Seattle is a big city! The "chances" of this happening are very small, I'm sure! He got off at the nearest bus stop, and we picked him up.
This morning I made him eggs and toast before he went to class, and now I'm just sitting around waiting for the dryer to finish--he talked me into doing 2 loads of laundry for him. Usually he has class until 4:30, but today the MEDEX students have appointments for immunizations, so classes end at noon! We'll probably do a little sight seeing this afternoon, and then it's back to the books for him.





0 comments:
Post a Comment