7.12.2007

Thursday Already?



The girls were eager to help Aunt Corinne disassemble their cribs.

I didn't realize that I hadn't posted in awhile. I lost a day travelling, another day doing laundry, etc. Now it's already Thursday. Well, I did want the days to go by quickly this summer!

What's been going on this week...hmmm. Caleb is potty trained now. He also gave up his pacifier recently--what a big boy! We disassembled the girls' cribs yesterday, so now they have toddler beds. Last night was a bit of a challenge. They fell asleep after 9:30! That was 2 1/2 hours of "helping" them to obey. As of today, Jared is out of his car seat and into a booster seat. So now I only have 2 in diapers and 3 in carseats, but no more cribs!

4 comments:

emyann said...

Gracie's hair looks so pretty in this picture! Lily is such a good helper! I lover her face...full of concentration!

gramma said...

I love these pictures, they both are going to be very capable helping you set up in your new home!

~nanashouse~ said...

Do they do gardening or catering? I could use some help!

Sue said...

Isn't it wonderful to reach those milestones? As I am feeding my 10 day old twin boys (constantly) I am already wondering how old they will be before they can hold their own bottles. I am really not trying to wish their life away...really...but every regained bit of freedom is a nice sense of accomplishment : ). I just keep in mind the ultimate goal of training them to be independent and to serve the LORD!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers