7.07.2007

Blessing in Disguise

Last night I typed a very long email to a friend. We're trying to plan a baby shower together, and I wanted to email her all of my ideas for the shower. I typed for an hour and then accidentally hit the backspace key. I lost every word! I was so frustrated! We spoke on the phone this afternoon, instead. As we spoke, our conversation turned to Phil up in Seattle.

To make a long story short, their company is sending a plane up to the Seattle area tomorrow morning and they invited me to fly along free of charge! I was so put out last night after I hit the backspace key, but the truth is, if Shery would have received my email last night, we wouldn't have spoken on the phone this afternoon. My type-o was a blessing in disguise!

1 comments:

emyann said...

Yippee! I love free trips! Have a wonderful time! Call me, looks likw October is out of the question. :(

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers