4.07.2007

The Paint Shirt



It didn't start out as the paint shirt. It was the shirt that Jared wore the day he discovered the bucket of paint under my mom's back steps. Unfortunately, she didn't use Crayola Washable Paint for her steps, thus, the paint shirt. When I put it on Caleb this morning, he was very excited about it for some reason. I now realize that to a two year old boy, paint shirt means shirt on which you paint, and not the shirt worn while painting. My mistake!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

He's so cute I just want to eat him up. Oh, and wait until you see my next blog post--we continue to live parallel lives. :0

~nanashouse~ said...

Oh my goodness, that sweet face! He is even cuter covered in paint :)

emyann said...

He is so handsome!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers