Things I Love about Jared

The boys in the tepee we made last Spring
Jared working on his last AWANA section--if you click on this picture, you'll see his coloring close up. We were supposed to draw 3 things that will be in Heaven. The first one is a happy boy. The other two are things that won't be in Heaven: no timers (for sitting on his bed), and no baths.
Things I love about Jared:
1. He loves Jesus--Last night he told me that he wants to be a missionary. He enjoyed hearing the story of Hudson Taylor in AWANA this year. Yesterday, he peeled back the Band-aid on his knee to see if his cut was better. When he saw that it was, he asked if we could pray and thank Jesus.
2. He loves to learn--He asks lots of questions and loves to be read to. This morning when he came in to snuggle with me in bed, he wanted to play "I spy." When it was his turn, he said, "I spy a rhombus." This probably wasn't from something that I read to him! A few minutes ago, I heard him tell Caleb to run allegro and not adagio.
3. He's polite--Last night we gave Aunt Corinne a ride to AWANA, and he opened the car door for her.
4. He's a thoughtful brother--Just now, he came in with 2 fruit snacks for me to open--one for him and one for his brother.





2 comments:
What I love most about Jared is his sweetness. His little thoughtful face tells all.
What I love about Jared is that he is my special boy! Give him kisses for me!
Post a Comment