Surgeries
No picture today, sorry. Phil and I were gone today for his weekly doctor appointment. The kids must have played pretty hard at Gramma's house, because all 4 of them were asleep before 7:00 tonight! Next Friday, May 4, Phil will have surgery on his right knee, and then on May 25, he will have surgery on his left elbow and wrist. We'll wait until August for surgery on his right wrist. Please keep him in your prayers...thank you.





2 comments:
Hi Jenny, It's julie K. just wanted to let you know that your family is is our prayers, and that there will be a good, in God's timing, recovery from all that will be happening. If you need anything just call. I wanted to share with you my morning devotion. I was reading the power of praying wife by storme omartian, and i ended up in 1Kings 3. About kings solomon, how he went to the Lord in prayer for wisdom, and discernment of right and wrong. And God was so pleased with his word,in not asking for riches, and long life. What i thought was so encouring too,is that king solomon went to God first before taking on a task that he was not ready for. It showed me that I too need to remember to seek God's wisdom and discernment in everything. We sometime tend to get so cought up in our day that we tend to rush into things with out thinking about God first!
Thanks, Julie!
Post a Comment