4.02.2007

Of Bunnies and Princesses


Lily is taking Stuart Little for a ride.


Caleb loves The Little Einsteins!


Grace and Lily only wanted to look at Princess toys.


The boys played the Reactrix game for over a half an hour.


You know you're from the country when you bring your camera with you to the mall! We went to Marin today for Phil's doctor appointment. We found a great park for the kids and ate a picnic lunch there. Then we headed to the mall to look around in the Disney Store and to enjoy a snack in the food court. The boys enjoyed the Little Einstein toys, and the girls loved the Princess toys. I was surprised when I saw the Easter Bunny come out of the elevator, but my kids were not at all impressed. It embarrassed me a bit, because he didn't get a reaction from any of them when he waved. We decided that he must have gone upstairs to use the restroom. I thought I had it tough in the restroom with the interruptions of four young children. At least I don't have to maneuver out of a huge bunny costume!

4 comments:

gramma said...

What a wonderful day it seems you had. Wish I'd been there, thanks, for taking pictures of it for us to share in it.

~nanashouse~ said...

Reminds me of the days when we used to wear body suits! In order to go potty you practically had to get undressed. That was back in the 60's when fashion ruled and sensibility was out the window (remember platforms?)
On a lighter note--your kids are ADORABLE!!

jenny said...

Mom, are you asking me or Phyllis? Because I don't know what a body suit is--it sounds like a body bag, and I never wore platforms. Remember, I was born in '74!

~nanashouse~ said...

body suits were essentially grown up onesies! Now you know how tedious they can be :-)

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers