Hosanna!



"Hosanna, loud hosanna! The little children sang...The children sang their praises, the simplest and the best."
After lunch today the girls played with their Sunday School papers from Palm Sunday. I heard Grace repeatedly say, "aya, aya, aya." When I turned to look, I noticed that she was waving her little paper palm branches. She was singing, "Hosanna! Hosanna! Hosanna!" Can you imagine God's delight when little children praise Him?
"All glory, laud, and honor to Thee, Redeemer, King, to Whom the lips of children made sweet hosannas ring!"





3 comments:
I recognize those hand puppets--Brendon made the same ones in his class this last Sunday. It's a small world after all!
Oh, I remember when you were the "teacher" and Emily and Lizzie were the "students". Be HOLY or else!
Out of the mouths of babes. . . Your babes are so adorable and I can see you (your smile or someting) in your sweet little girls.
Post a Comment