4.08.2007

Happy Easter


Lily among the lilies (she's actually eating them!)


My silly boys with chocolate


Grace and Lily on their way to church


The story of Jesus' Death and Resurrection becomes sweeter to me every year. I can't fathom the love that He has for me--that He would die for me.

"What language shall I borrow to thank Thee, dearest Friend, for this, Thy dying sorrow, Thy pity without end?"


Hallelujah to my Risen Savior!

3 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Your children are cuter than the Easter Bunny!

maryellen said...

I loved seeing your Easter pictures. I just got caught up on your blogs- had to laugh about your "It Works" one. :) I'll have to try your bread trick to get of the crayon.

emyann said...

I am so sad I didn't get to kiss them on Easter!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers