5.05.2008

Welcome Home, Little Red Jeep!


After 7 1/2 very long weeks, we finally got the call to pick up our Jeep at the auto body repair shop! The kids were very excited to see their Jeep again. Gracie was one of the first to get in and repeat over and over, "Oh, I LOVE this Jeep! I LOVE it!"

Phil and Jared needed to remove our snow tires. We've been awaiting this event, as well.

7 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Welcome home Jeep! Beep, Beep :-)

Basking in the Son said...

I was wondering if you got the Jeep back. Did they do a good job fixing it?

emyann said...

Are you driving it down to California???

jenny said...

Cute, Mom! It reminds me of the book Sheep in a Jeep. I just read that to the kids this afternoon.

Yes, Michele, they did a great job! The new paint is so shiny! We're very glad to have it back. I was tired of not fitting into parking spaces and paying $75 for gas every week.

jenny said...

Em, Yes, we are.

tyler said...

Let me know when you are coming down and I will reserve parking for your shiny new Jeep.

Dad

gramma said...

I just love the picture of my son and his son in their matching outfits -- red shirts and jeans crouched down on the driveway looking under the car together. Takes me back 30+ (notice I'm being nice) years.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers