5.06.2008

Family Traditions


As our kids get older, we've been able to create family traditions with them. One thing we've enjoyed doing recently--which has become sort of a tradition for us--is ordering pizza on Tuesday night and eating it in the living room while watching a movie. The pizza parlor around the corner from our house has a great Tuesday night family special.

It has become very difficult for us to take all four kids out to eat now that the girls are no longer in high chairs. This is the perfect solution for us! We always have a special treat with our pizza. Tonight we had popcorn. I found these adorable boxes at Cost Plus.

1 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Hey~~I saw the very same boxes today! Aren't they adorable?? Now, if I could only find a local "pizza special" we'd have it made :-)

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers