5.18.2008

Back from Tennessee!

I had a wonderful week in Tennessee with my friend, Stephanie. Steph and I met in college, but we hadn't seen each other in 11 years. We stayed at her parents' house in Lake Tansi and enjoyed a great week taking walks, sitting on the beach, watching movies, eating Tiramisu and sipping coffee, eating out, sleeping in, talking, and shopping together. We had the whole house to ourselves, so we were able to enjoy a peaceful and quiet week together.

3 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Thank you Stephanie for being such a good friend to Jenny! I can tell she had a great time with you this past week. God Bless You!! :-)

Rebekah said...

I'm glad you had such a great week!

tyler said...

Jenny, friends are forever. Stephanie thank you for opening your heart and home to my JJ. Phil, bless you for making this possible by being such a wonderful hubby and dad. As mom and I are going through this NEW chapter in our lives, I see the importance of opening our home and sharing. Jenny you are soooo blessed. Hug and kisses to all the kids and a big "Job well done" for Phil. You are all missed. See you all soon!!!!

Dad

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers