Gracie's Pretty Pink Tree

My sweet Gracie loves the color pink! She wears it every day. She talks about it constantly. No matter what the item is, she'll call it "my pretty pink." This is her favorite part of our walk around the neighborhood. 
Since I had my camera with me tonight, I thought I'd take a few pictures of her and the pretty pink tree. I love this picture! She's absolutely smitten with this thing. Look at her arms reaching upward as Phil pushes the stroller beneath the tree. Can you just hear her? "Oh! My pretty pink! I love it!"





5 comments:
Gracie is right that pretty pink tree is outstanding! And to see her 'enjoying' it makes an old gramma wish she were there. Must not be too warm yet, Phil hasn't shed the 'face covering'...yet.
Has she ever been to Baskin and Robbins? I remember taking Emmalyn in there for the first time a few years ago and seeing it through her eyes, a PINK PINK PINK world!
Yes, sometimes we go on Tuesdays for $1 scoop night. Guess what flavor she always orders? Strawberry!
I used to love the Barbie aisle in Toys 'R Us because of the pink Barbie boxes. I called it the pink aisle.
Hi Gracie, Nana loves pink also. Everytime I see something pink it makes me soo happy :-)
That is so precious. Wish we could meet up while you're in TN!
Post a Comment