5.19.2008

The Joys of Motherhood

Just to name a few: spending a beautiful Spring day outside with the sweetest children,

kissing these precious cheeks,

sharing cotton candy,

and watching my baby grow into such a handsome young man.

6 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

It almost hurts to see how big they are getting! Jared looks like a first grader :-)

I can't wait to visit with them and get a feel for their individual personalities!

emyann said...

I can't wait until I get to hug them all!

gramma said...

What beautiful pictures of each. Of course, Lily has the cotton candy. Was it a school outing? or just a family one?

jenny said...

Jared had Water Day at his school. They went to 6 stations (all having to do with water), the last one being a giant water slide.

Rebekah said...

Sweet pics!

Stephanie said...

I wish I could kiss those cheeks too!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers