5.02.2008

Penguin Patrol


Jared and Caleb have a blog now. I've already invited Grandmas and Aunties, but if you would like an invitation, please leave a comment and let me know.

6 comments:

gramma said...

What a wonderful thing for you to do! I can only imagine how very excited they were. Thanks

Amy... said...

Your blog is so bright and happy! I love the colors you chose. And what a great idea to start a blog for the boys:)

The Crazy Hours said...

We'd love to be invited to the boys' blog. Crystal would too, I'm sure. I'll have to make sure to show Zac and Matthew. They'd have fun keeping up with their friends!

James said...

I would love an invite and I am sure Mariann would too. She had the kids blogging as school work a while back but then there was baseball, Megan's team coach (Mariann) didn't have time to help them with their blogs so it is kinda on the side for now.

Nana's Nest said...

That would be great, will introduce Bryson and Jessalyn to them.

The Funny Farm Family said...

I'll take an invite.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers