Next Stop: Kindergarten!
Today was Jared's last day of preschool. His class met at a park for their annual end-of-the-year picnic. He enjoyed playing with his classmates, but he had a difficult time saying goodbye to his teacher and friends when it was time for us to leave. He's such a sensitive little guy. Of course, I get a little teary-eyed, too, when I think about his starting Kindergarten this Fall. Where does the time go?





6 comments:
Time goes to the next milestone. Pretty soon he will graduate Kindergarten. Before you know it, he will graduate elementary school. Thankfully, God has provided you with a steady stream of "Graduates"!!
The only thing is, they'll all be in college at the same time. :{
Is there such an animal as a "college" homeschooling?
"Try it you might like it."
And I thought it was the end of the world when you and Chris began to drive. Just remember, God has it already under control.
Dad
Wow, kindergarten! I know my time for that is coming too soon. Time does go by so fast. Your kids are just darling:)
Maybe you can get a bulk rate for college. We have triplets at our church that are heading off to college next year. They already have an older brother in college as well.
I keep asking myself that. My second child, my only boy, turned 9a couple of weeks ago. We looked at his photo album, and I can't believe how time has flown by! I remember being a kid and thinking that I was never going to turn 12..it was just taking too long to grow up. :) My goodness....I blinked, and here I am! In my thirties with my 4 babies growing up way too fast.
Post a Comment